I just love the month of November! It is when the weather really starts to change, it is a whole month of gratefulness and counting our blessings and it is the month before CHRISTMAS! My favorite holiday!! I can’t wait for Thanksgiving and yes– all of the yummy food that will be made on that day. I decided today that I want to give back. I decided that I want to give you guys a little glimpse into my ‘clean eating lifestyle’ to show you that it is really an awesome way to eat! And yes- we will be eating a lot of ‘clean’ foods for Thanksgiving and I have fooled many family member/friends. Nothing ‘tastes’ healthy 😉 But it is!
So- tis the season! I am running a FREE 7 day free clean eating group because this is the #1 thing that my clients struggle with! It was the #1 thing that I struggled with! So, it’s time to share the wealth in this 7 day trial! I will share the basics and show you how easy it is to really get the ball rolling!!
Clean eating has helped my family and myself in so many ways! We are in much better health, duh 😉 Our moods are better, our bodies are properly nourished, we don’t crave sweets often, we aren’t tired all the time and the list goes on. We do not diet. Ewh. Hate that word! This is a lifestyle and it is real! We have an 80/20 standard! 80% of the time we are clean eating and the other 20% we eat whatever the heck we want! It’s great!
I will tell you- it took me three weeks to really stay on track. I did NOT like oatmeal or brussel sprouts or asparagus… ewh. I was not a happy camper! BUT- I just committed to giving it three weeks. I could do anything for three weeks. I was TIRED of feeling sick and tired!! So, I went all in. That was two years ago and I haven’t looked back. I gagged down my oatmeal for the first week and then I actually started to like it. Then I started to CRAVE it.. Same for the veggies. I adjusted and it has been the best decision ever!
It was definitely hard to lose the poptart and soda addiction! I got headaches- bad!! BUT they only lasted about 3-4 days and then it was like I pulled my head out of the clouds!!! It was a little difficult to get the kids on board.. they were 3 and 5 at the time.. BUT– we did the whole 3 week plan and listened to the tantrums at meal time every night.. and then– miraculously around week 3– our oldest ASKED FOR BRUSSEL SPROUTS. AHHHHHH!!! That was an awesome feeling!
It took time. Time to adjust. Time to find good recipes. Time to kick most of the bad habits. But it was just a journey where we committed to never giving up.
If you are serious about learning how to eat clean get the book: “EAT CLEAN RECHARGED” by Tosca Reno. It completely changed the way I looked at food!
So if I can help the process along by giving you a 7 day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support then I am all for it!
What are the requirements?
1. You must make me your official Beachbody Coach by going to my site and creating a free profile. This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly motivation and tips to keep you on track with your lifestyle.
2. You must participate for the next 7 days in our online closed facebook group each day!
3. Commit to checking in 1x per day, rating your day and charting your progress.
4. Invite 2 friends to join! Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner in the next 7 days!!!! You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.
What do you get for joining?
1. You get a free 7 day meal plan.
2. A grocery list.
3. A place to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
4. Daily tips that have worked for me.
5. Strategies to handle emotional eating and temptations.
Are you ready to get started? We will begin the group on Monday November 10th so please reserve your spot today!
>>>>>Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message on my like page at www.facebook.com/val.bozzo to get enrolled in the free group!
*Note- This is for new and existing customers. If you are already a coach or have a coach you are working with please contact your coach for details on their next group!