This recipe was so easy and SO GOOD! I mean come on, when you are craving a muffin then this should be a go to recipe. It is clean and you wouldn’t even know it! I am for one all about making things healthy and this is the way to go! Make these as a special ‘treat’ to go along with dinner one night this week! Your family will love them!
Strawberry Zucchini Muffins
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (or oil)
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup strawberries, cut into small pieces, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine zucchini, eggs, applesauce (or oil), honey and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add salt, coconut flour, and baking soda to wet ingredients. Mix until there are no coconut flour lumps.
4. Gently fold in strawberry pieces.
5. Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full (or more).
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes for regular sized muffins and 15-18 minutes for mini muffins.
*Makes 12 regular muffins and 6-10 mini muffins depending on how full you fill them.