Who else out there looks at November and December and thinks “holy cow!! These couple of months are going to just be fitness and nutrition survival months!” Like come on- the amount of food that most of us are exposed to is through the roof and every time we turn a corner– another Christmas cookie is trying to hop into our mouths 😉 This is where I just want to say STOP the excuses- realize that you can have a FEW treats, eat holiday dinner, but you DO NOT have to sacrifice your waistline at the same time. I know for a 100% fact that if you have a desire and a drive to stay motivated, to NOT gain 10-20 pounds this holiday season and to really just stay true to yourself— then you will find a way to make good choices and NOT allow excuses to take over. I for one will allow myself to have 12 cookies from Thanksgiving to Christmas! Yes- I set a number of how many cookies I will eat over the holidays! THAT WAY- when I am at a party and I catch myself reaching for a store bought cookie that really isn’t that good anyways- I will remind myself “HEY! Aunt Sally is making her sugar cookies next weekend! I’m going to wait for those!”
For the last 2 1/2 years of coaching I have heard every excuse in the books! Seriously- people will try almost anything to get themselves to believe in these nonsense excuses of why their health and fitness has to wait until January… WHAT?!! Ummm… no. by that time- motivation is gone. 20 pounds have been packed on. Blood pressure and cholesterol levels are increasing, your mood is icky, you feel depressed and TIRED all the time and your self confidence is down the toilet. I LOVE to see and work with people who are determined to at least maintain and keep health a priority all year long!
My Top 4 Successful Weight Loss Tips:
1. You have to have a WHY. A reason that will allow you to go strong even when you don’t feel like it. You can’t just sorta kinda want to change, you have to REALLY WANT TO CHANGE MORE THAN YOU WANT TO STAY THE SAME! After the novelty of the new program wears off, what is going to keep you going? It’s internal motivation to change more than you want to stay the same!
2. Commitment. Successful people are those who stay committed long after the ‘fun’ of something has worn off. They learn to be driven. They are willing to do whatever it takes to be successful and they are not QUITTERS. They are committed to believing in the process and starting and finishing the fitness program exactly as it is laid out and they will evaluate and tweak their program as they go. Success means you are ALL IN! When we fall off the wagon- we get back up, brush ourselves off and continue to drive forward!
3. FAITH and VISION. People who succeed at their goals have faith! They believe that what they are doing WILL work, some way, they will be successful at this weight loss game. It’s not a simple task. It is a process and successful people are ready to go the distance. It’s not about working out for 4 hours a day and starving yourself- nothing is acheived by that. It is about believing in the trainers, in your program, following the nutrition plan as best as you can and it will all work. Do not second guess!!! It is designed the way it is for a reason! TRUST me- do it and get results.
4. Successful people follow the nutrition plan. I tried to fight this for YEARS. I’m telling you. I would say all the time “I’m already thin and my body just needs to hold onto that extra 10 pounds bc it’s the way im meant to be… or, i’m skinny fat and I workout- im not meant to have definition… OR this one– I can eat fast food everyday because I will just workout after.” Those are things I said and did for years. Until one day- I opened my eyes and got tired of feeling ICKY! Nutrition is SO IMPORTANT. If you aim to eat. If you track your food in a journal, you track your water intake, you allow yourself 1 or 2 treats per week you will make great steady and healthy progress! You can have your cake and eat it too!
My mission this holiday season is to help you succeed. I want to see you through the good times and the bad! I want to keep you ACCOUNTABLE and MOTIVATED to either start or continue on your journey! I will NOT ask you to be super strict these next two months. Hardly- I am going to help you stay accountable and just TRY.
It’s time to end 2015 with a bang instead of starting 2016 10-20 pounds heavier and feeling miserable!!!!
Think about how much more energy you could have this season. You could enjoy wrapping Christmas presents, shopping, going from party to party, hanging out with friends and totally making time to do all of the things you enjoy! All that you need to do is eat healthier and workout 30 minutes a day. That’s it! I do it- so can you 🙂
I am going to run a 30 day HOLIDAY SURVIVAL guide support group starting on November 30th and running until the end of the year!
Here is what you can expect from this group:
1. A health and fitness program to fit your needs in 30 minutes or less each day.
2. Sample meal plans and recipes to help you stay accountable, to help you with quick easy meals and snacks to fit your lifestyle.
3. Daily accountability through a closed online support group.
4. Tips on handling holiday parties, a restaurant guide, traveling tips, healthy alternatives to holiday favorites.
5. Motivation, Accountability every single day to help you end the year stronger than you started.
What if you could lose a few pounds this holiday season, rock in the New Year feeling confident and not defeated yet HAVE A REALLY GREAT AND ENJOYABLE HOLIDAY SEASON?
So what are the requirements to participate in this group, because I know that is what you are thinking!!
1. You must be a customer of mine on TeamBeachbody, which means that I am assigned as your FREE coach. If you already have a coach please reach out to the person you work with. If you do not have an account, complete the application below.
2. You must commit to a fitness program and nutrition plan in which we will discuss options that are best for you, your ability level, your time constraints and your needs.
3. You must commit to checking into the accountability group daily and reporting progress.
Are you in? Does this sound like something you would like to do?
Let’s do this together!!!
This is going to be HOT HOT HOT!!! I have been getting a ton of questions on WHERE and WHEN people can purchase CIZE!!!! I know everyone is so excited but I’m even more excited to tell you that we are 5 days away from the launch of Beachbody’s newest fitness program CIZE!!
WHO IS CIZE FOR?
Everyone!! I promise you- even if you CAN’T DANCE… this is still the program for you!! I am NOT A DANCER! I WISH I was! I am just rhythm challenged, but I could still do this program because it is all broken down and Shaun T makes it fun! The best TIP for you- try your best and forget the rest! HAVE FUN!! I’m actually confident that by doing this program over and over a few times that I might actually learn to be a good dancer 😉
Friends Cizing It Up Together! FUNNY STUFF! LOL
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS PROGRAM?
I have to say that this workout is an instant mood booster, it is meant for people who want to workout but don’t want to feel like they are working out! It’s a fun workout that is broken down into steps for the any “dancer” at any level. It’s not about the crazy push ups and diamond jumps… its about focusing on the beat and getting into the moves. The beat moves you to the results that you want.
The workouts range from 35-40 minutes in length and the program is 4 weeks long but you can definitely extend it as you are learning the moves. Cize is choreographed to the latest pop music that Shaun T has picked out.
“Weight will start to go down, when you lose the baggage that’s holding it up.”-@ShaunTfitness
Cize is coming out in July and it could even be sooner than the originally specified date of July 20th! So you definitely want to get on this list for the details. I will be sending out an email with the package options and ordering details as soon as I am updated! Plus you get exclusive access to my closed online Launch Group with Elite Coach support and accountability to help you rock out those results!!!
So since I had the opportunity to be a part of the Cize Coach Test Group which was a lot of fun and I truly enjoyed laughing at myself on a daily basis!!! I absolutely am thankful that I get to do this workout in the comfort of my own home because I am definitely that girl that thinks she can dance but when I catch a glimpse in the mirror I can see otherwise!!!
The nutrition plan is easy to follow and it uses the portion controlled container system to help you with nailing the portion sizes! I have created 4 meal plans over the past 4 weeks that are specific to Cize that I am going to share in my upcoming Launch Group!
I am going to walk you through each workout, teach you how to make modifications, guide you through the program guide to make sure that you are doing the program correctly and my goal is to help you stay motivated, connected, supported and to give you recipes, tips and ideas so that you can truly get the most from the program!
80% of your results come from what you eat, so let me help you put the two together!!!
I’m accepting a limited number of people who are interested in this launch group!
What are the requirements?
The requirements to participate in this group is that you must be a customer of mine to participate. If you do not have a Team Beachbody Coach you can create an account here: Create a Free Account So I can be your coach!
Each participant is required to get the Cize Package that includes the entire workout program, nutrition guide, DVDs, schedule of the workouts, plus the Shakeology and this comes in a package called a challenge pack with discounted shipping! This gives you access to my exclusive Launch Group where you will get daily 1:1 mentoring from me and support from others just like you that are working towards crushing their health and fitness goals. You will log in daily and receive tips from me plus daily accountability and support!
Does this sound like something you would like to do? If so, please complete the application below ASAP and I will be in contact with you to add you to the group!!!
**This is not for those that are already coaches, please refrain from completing the application if you are already a Team Beachbody Coach.
So if Cize sounds like a workout you would like to rock out to then I’m inviting you to get on the CIZE list today!
It could be released as early as the 15th of July! So don’t wait, you don’t want to miss out on the CIZE fun!!!
ARE YOU READ FOR THE END OF EXERCISE? CIZE IT UP!!!!!
Lets do this!!!
SPECIAL OFFER:Anyone who joins the CIZE Launch Group with A challenge pack will also be entered to win a Fixate Cookbook with 101 recipes that will fit perfectly into the CIZE nutrition plan to keep your meals easy, healthy and a no brainer when it comes to planning!
How about these bad boys for a quick, easy and super healthy breakfast?
I hate hearing the excuse “I don’t have time!” We all have time- we have to MAKE time! You have time to grab coffee- grab a donut or go through the drive thru!! You have MORE than enough time to make some healthy muffins at the beginning of the week and grab them as you are headed out the door for work/school in the mornings!!!
Check it out!!
1 carton egg whites
Use any of the following:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease muffin tins.
Add whichever ingredients you wish to the bottom of each muffin slot.
Pour egg mixture over top.
Bake about 20 minutes or until middles are not runny.
CLEAN EATING TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH RED ONION MARMALADE
If this doesn’t make your mouth water, then I don’t know what will! Talk about SO GOOD and so easy! This is what clean eating is all about at the Bozzo residence! We love flavor and we love to make it healthy!
This is all of the above! Grab the recipe below! You can literally cook this faster than it would take you to order a pizza and have it delivered!
What you need:
1 large red onion, sliced and separated into rings (about 2 cups)
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar 2 tablespoons honey 3/4 tsp. sea salt, divided 1 teaspoon dried thyme 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
Preparation: 1. Preheat broiler. 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Add vinegar, honey, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally. 3. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, thyme, and pepper evenly over beef. Place beef on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with onion mixture.